Sunday, October 21, 2012

Midwest Bazaar and Witches Ball

This weekend I attended the Midwest Witches Ball and Bazaar in Warren, Michigan. Where do I start? 

The Bazaar was like walking into home. I was surrounded by unique items and spiritually like minded people. As I walked around it was hard to just stay at one table. Friendly Pagans gathered together selling items that were ranging from amazing to jaw dropping. I've been to many Pagan Bazaars and by far this was the best one. Talking with owners and listening to there stories behind the items they were selling fascinated me.  I wandered around for what seemed like hours always stopping just to feel the energy and love put into all the crafts displayed(also partaking in some Kitchen Witch sweet delights). Even though this was just the beginning of day before the Witches Ball I was already impressed. The vendors were well organized and polite. 

Earlier that day the Royalty House was beautiful, but when I returned that evening it was transformed into something elegant, magickal, and enchanting. The free flowing bar, the excellent cuisine and amazing music. It warmed my heart to see so many people partaking in the spiral dance. The outfits ranged from steampunk to fairies. I have to say it was an amazing event and can't wait for next year.



                           Shadowstorm Norwicca

No comments:

Post a Comment